Click League Information tab on the left for answers to questions you may have before registering.
Before registering, please read the info below:
1. Make sure you know the t-shirt size.
2. There are two spots for email addresses, however, we only need one. Please make sure you enter the one email address that you check often.
3. Please consider volunteering to coach or assistant coach. It is a great experience and parents new to coaching or volleyball can be paired with experienced coaches. We run a Coaches Clinic with local coaches that you’ll find incredibly helpful. It will make a volleyball player out of any of you who aren’t players and the one’s who are, you’ll learn some new tricks! When volunteering to coach, please start the background check process asap. We will need your t-shirt size as well.
4. A $10 late fee will be charged for late registrations (check League Information tab for dates). PLEASE REGISTER early to avoid the late fee.
5. If making a “Friend Request", please do so by making it in the “Comments” section. Keep in mind we do the best we can. We cannot always accommodate friend requests if signing up late.
6. Volleyball is very popular. Once we reach the maximum number of kids we can take, you will be placed on a waiting list. If someone drops out then we move you off the waiting list and you will get an e-mail with instructions on how to checkout (pay). You do not pay when put on the waiting list.
7. We form teams after registration is closed so you won't hear from anyone or a coach until approx 1- 2 weeks before the season starts. Please check the League Information tab for the exact dates as to when the season starts for your division.
8. Our refund policy is as follows: A refund will be given less $10 processing fee up until the start of each season. Once the season begins, there are no refunds!
Click HERE to Register Now
NOTE: DAA is transitioning to a new registration service provider (Sports Engine) in an effort to provide more seamless communication. Please set up a SE account. We hope you like what you see so far!
Financial Assistance is provided where necessary to any player with a desire to participate.
Please contact the Sport Director (Sherri Belfus, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Fall 2017 Season info is cut and pasted below for your reference, from the league information tab:
Fall league is open to all skill levels for grades 5 through 12, and is co-ed. Kids come ready to play (knee pads suggested), warm up, are taught skills and do drills for the first half hour, then play games for the next half hour. Coaches and assistant coaches are needed for each team so please consider volunteering. If volunteering, experience is helpful but not necessary. Coaches clinic teaches you what you need to know and is held at the beginning of each season. Weekly rotating schedule of play against other teams, no pressure, a lot of FUN! Please keep in mind the schedule is determined by how many teams are registered There are three courts so 6 teams can play at once. If we have more than 6 teams, we have two time slots that get auto filled by a computer program. Playoffs only in Division 3 at the end of the season.
Division 1: 5th & 6th Grade- Monday nites at Tohickon Middle School. Division 1 will most likely start 9/11 thru 10/30, either from 6:30 to 7:30 or 7:30 to 8:30. Please note, if we have to add a third time slot to accommodate more than 12 teams, we will go to three time slots, which will be 6:00 to 7:00, 7:00 to 8:00 and 8:00 to 9:00. We wont' know this til registration is closed. Please sign up early to help us make the decision as soon as possible.
Division 2: 7th & 8th Grade- Tuesday nites at Tohickon Middle School. Starts 9/5 thru 10/24, either from 6:30 to 7:30 or 7:30 to 8:30. Please note, if we have to add a third time slot to accommodate more than 12 teams, we will go to three time slots, which will be 6:00 to 7:00, 7:00 to 8:00 and 8:00 to 9:00. We wont' know this til registration is closed. Please sign up early to help us make the decision as soon as possible.
Division 3: 9th through 12th Grade– Wednesday nites at Tohickon Middle School. Starts 9/6 to 10/25, either from 7 to 8 pm or 8 to 9 pm.
Register online- Registration opens 6/30. Click the “Online Registration” tab on the left to register. We have a new registration website and process so please allow a few extra minutes to register with Sportsengine. The online registration will take you directly to the new site. Cost is $55.00 for the first person in your household, $5 off for any additional family members. Late fee of $10.00 applies after 8/1. Registration closes 8/20.
When registering, if you have a friend request or a coach request, please put it under “Comments”. No promises but we’ll do our best! We cannot accommodate friend requests if you register late.
Refund Policy: A refund will be given up to opening day of each season with a $10 deduction which covers payment processing, etc. No refunds will be given once the season begins. All refunds must be requested thru email directly to the sport director. Please include your child’s full name and grade when requesting a refund.